Reach the Leaders in Vascular Medicine. Be Part of the SVM 28th Scientific Sessions.
Why Should You Exhibit?
The SVM Scientific Sessions is your best opportunity to:
- Provide information in an educational context on your company’s service and products.
- Learn more about the industry’s activities through symposia, workshops, meetings and business sessions.
- Review the latest information and services available from other providers.
Who Should Exhibit?
All firms that want to broaden their reach to vascular medicine fields, including:
Booth Pricing & Details
$1,600 per 10”x10” Piped and Draped Booth
- Company identification sign
- One (1) 10x10 Piped and Draped Booth and two chairs
- Back wall and side rail fabric drapes
- General security guard service
- Pre- and post-registration mailing list in Excel format for one time use*
- Listing in the attendee meeting materials
- One complimentary annual meeting registration for each tabletop reserved
- (additional exhibit representatives may register for a fee of $300 each)
* For attendees and members who opt to be included
New This Year: Live Mic at the SVM Exhibit Hall
Gain more in depth exposure to SVM attendees through a 10-minute live-mic presentation or technology demonstration on the SVM exhibit hall sound stage. During the opportunity, industry representatives can share their perspective on their products, device or services and their use in vascular practice, share a practical tip, demonstrate a new feature, and spotlight the latest data your company is most excited about. Live mic times will be offered during peak exhibit hours.
Apply for Exhibit Space
Complete the exhibit space application and contract with full payment and mail to:
Society for Vascular Medicine
One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 USA
Attn: Tonya Cabrera
Click the image to view a larger version.
Exhibit Hall Hours*
|Thursday, June 15
6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
9:20 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.
1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
|Friday, June 16
6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
11:50 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
*subject to change
Exhibitors will have access to the exhibit area on Wednesday, June 14, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. All exhibits must be setup by 5 p.m., Wednesday, June 14. Exhibit dismantling will be Friday, June 16, from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. No display may be dismantled or any packing started before 7:30 p.m. on Friday, June 16. All displays and materials must be removed by 9:30 p.m. on Friday, June 16.
Requests for booth locations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Refer to the floor plan. No booth will be assigned without full payment. SVM reserves the right to determine final booth assignments.
Official Exhibit Contractor
All decorating and exhibit furniture will be handled by the official exhibit contractor, Freeman Decorating. Exhibitors are responsible for all freight, drayage, decorating, furniture and labor charges. Shipping instructions will be included in your Freeman Decorating service kit