The Mission of the Society for Vascular Medicine is:
- To promote and advance the disciplines of vascular medicine and vascular biology.
- To stimulate the formation of vascular medicine training programs and to foster formal vascular research and educational activities for medical students, residents, and fellows.
- To promulgate standards for post-graduate continuing medical educational criteria.
- To promote the establishment of a clinical center-of-excellence for the diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases and to promote optimal standards of care.
- To provide an advisory role to educational institutions, government agencies, and health care policy makers.
Copyright © 2017 The Society for Vascular Medicine. All Rights Reserved.