Quality in the Vascular Lab
A program designed for lab technical and medical directors who are:
- Seeking accreditation for the first time, or
- Preparing for reaccreditation
FREE for SVM Members
Nonmembers: $25. Click here to purchase.
This program will:
- Familiarize you with the process and content of Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) Accreditation
- Provide a unique perspective on how to maintain a high-quality vascular laboratory with patient-centered service
SVM members who are experts in vascular medicine, vascular lab interpretation, and lab management will address the following topics:
- Introduction to Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Getting Started on Your Application
- Accumulating Your Case Studies
- Running a High Quality Vascular Lab
- Keeping a Patient Centered Vascular Lab
Upon completion of this course, you will be ready to begin the accreditation process and to bring your lab to the next level: high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Timothy J. Crimmins, MD, RPVI, FSVM – Project Chair
- Rita E. Shugart, RN, RVT
- Robert T. Eberhardt, MD, FSVM
- Marie Gerhard-Herman, MD, FSVM
If you have already purchased the Quality in the Vascular Lab: Accreditation and More program, click here to access your course material.