Virtual SVM 2021 Scientific Sessions
September 9-11, 2021
VIRTUAL SVM 2021 SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS LIVE PROGRAM
Available through the entire Scientific Session
- SVM in the Vascular Lab
- Advanced Applications in the Vascular Laboratory
- Rapid Fire Case Studies and Interpretation Review
- Vascular Laboratory Practice
- Hot Topics and Uncommon Applications
- How I Manage: PAD/CLI/ALI
- How I Manage: VTE
- How I Manage: Cerebrovascular Disease
- How I Manage: Aortic Disease
- How I Manage: Chronic Venous Disease
- How I Manage: Renal & Mesenteric Disease
EXHIBIT AND SUPPORT
- Expand your market reach.
- Grow brand awareness.
- Network with leaders in vascular medicine.
- Learn about your customers.
- Connect with providers who utilize your products and services.
View all the opportunities in the 2021 Supporter Prospectus.
How to access Virtual SVM 2020 Annual Scientific sessions Content
Thank you to everyone who made SVM's first virtual meeting a great success. Due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, we convened several months later than usual, without handshakes or hugs, connecting with one another digitally instead. During our day-long live event, we welcomed nearly 350 attendees from nearly 35 countries; among them clinicians, researchers, educators, and patient advocates.
Attendees can access the video recordings through the event website. Simply login with your access code, click on a session, and click the link to watch the video.
If you were not able to attend the event live, there is still an opportunity to benefit from all the informative and cutting-edge research presented. You can "register" to access the content. Please note that it will take approximately three business days or less to enable your access to the meeting content. You will receive a separate link and login information via email to access that content.
Content will be available until September 2021.
- View the 2020 abstracts.
- View the 2020 case abstracts.
- View our 2020 sponsors and exhibitors.
- View the 2020 Annual Business Meeting Minutes.
SVM accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, checks made payable to the Society for Vascular Medicine, in U.S. Dollars only.
|Access to 2020 On-Demand Sessions|
2021 Annual Meeting sponsors
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Society for Vascular Medicine. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Amedco LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Amedco LLC designates this activity for a maximum of 10.0 ANCC contact hours.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
- Present case studies and original science
- All accepted abstracts will be published online in SVM's Vascular Medicine journal
- Eligible abstracts will be considered for Young Investigator Awards and/or the ever-popular International Cases over Cocktails session