Comprehensive Review in Vascular and Endovascular Textbook
Order your copy today!
Order online | Download the order form
Comprehensive Review in Vascular and Endovascular Medicine is a primer for clinicians who care for patients with vascular disease. Written by a multidisciplinary panel of nationally and internationally recognized experts, this book incorporates the latest information on medical, endovascular, and surgical therapies. Each chapter features:
- An evidence-based approach that emphasizes landmark trials and guidelines.
- Key points that summarize critical knowledge.
- Video clips that highlight significant diagnostic findings and interventional approaches.
- A case study or board questions to help the reader integrate material.
Editors of the book are David P. Slovut, MD, PhD, FSVM, Steven M. Dean, DO, FSVM, Michael R. Jaff, DO, MSVM, and Peter A. Schneider, MD.
Order your copy of Comprehensive Review in Vascular and Endovascular Medicine!
The American Board of Vascular Medicine (ABVM) certification examinations (general and/or endovascular medicine) were initially offered in 2005 with recertification required at 10 years.
Hardcover: 344 pages, 92 illustrations Published by Blackwell Publishing Limited (June 1, 2007) ISBN-10: 1405158271 | ISBN-13: 978-14051582
1. Vascular Biology
2. Vasculitis and Connective Tissue Disease
3. Upper Extremity Arterial Disease: Raynaud Syndrome, Occlusive Arterial Diseases, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
4. Chronic Venous Disease and Lymphatic Disease
6. Venous Thromboembolism
7. Arterial Testing in the Vascular Laboratory
8. Venous Testing in the Vascular Laboratory
9. Perioperative Management of Vascular Surgery
10. Unusual Vascular Diseases
11. Leg Ulcerations
12. Clinical Evaluation of Peripheral Arterial Disease Lower Extremity
13. Lower Extremity Peripheral Arterial Disease: Natural History, Epidemiology, and Prognosis
14. Medical Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease
15. Acute Arterial Disorders
16. Aortic Aneurysms
17. Aortic Dissection and Dissection-Like Syndromes
18. Renal and Mesenteric Artery Disease
19. Carotid Artery Disease and Stroke
20. Patient Selection and Diagnosis for Endovascular Procedures
21. Endovascular Techniques I: Catheters and Diagnostic Angiography
22. Endovascular Techniques II: Wires, Balloons, and Stents
23. Aortoiliac Intervention
24. Diseases of the Aorta
25. Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
26. Endovascular Treatment of Renal and Mesenteric Arterial Stenosis
27. Endovascular Therapy for Brachiocephalic Vessels
28. Endovascular Treatment of Lower Extremity Occlusive Arterial Disease
29. Thrombolytic Therapy for Arterial and Venous Occlusive Disease
30. Endovascular Treatment of Venous Disease
31. Complications of Endovascular Procedures